About the Brand
Sukin is a leading skincare brand that has always been at the forefront of skin health, as people were looking for ways to live in a cleaner, more natural and more sustainable way to nourish their skin. Sukin’s products are extremely beneficial for the skin and it is made with natural ingredients, cruelty-free, vegan, and 100% carbon neutral.
Sukin wanted to reach more customers to showcase their product via Influencer Marketing – as the brand has never done before.
- The primary focus of the campaign was to establish Sukin in the Indian market as a stellar Australian-made, natural skincare brand
- An impactful campaign was curated, that aimed at creating a strong brand presence and building awareness
- The communication posed immense importance to the fact that Sukin is environment-friendly, vegan and cruelty-free
- A set of skilled skincare and beauty influencers were on-boarded as means to reach out to people and build a loyal audience
- A giveaway was hosted to gratify the followers and amplify reach and engagement aggressively
- The created content revolved around the idea of well-being while embodying the very essence of Sukin and being interactive
The final results
The campaign was ultimately a massive success! Here are some statistics on the same:
- The total impressions hiked up to more than 2.7M
- An enormous total of 1.9M unique accounts were reached
- A monumental total of 300K accounts were engaged